Cookbook:Honey Mustard Salmon
This is a simple recipe that takes no more than 40 minutes from fridge to table.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Wash and pat dry the salmon fillet.
- Remove the pin bones (if there are any).
- Cut salmon into portions (if desired).
- Mix honey and mustard, adjust mixture to taste.
- Spread mixture over salmon (and under) generously.
- Cook in oven on top rack for approx. 15 to 18 minutes (depending on how you like your salmon cooked).
- Finish under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, but remove before glaze starts to char.