Cookbook:Herbal Iced Tea
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 0,75 liter of rosehip-tea
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- The juice of 2 oranges
- 5 drops of orange flower extract
- 1 lime, cut into pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into pieces
- Sweeten the rosehip-tea with the honey and allow to chill.
- Add orange juice and orange flowers.
- Divide the lime and lemon over 4 large glasses and add the tea.
- Serve icy cold.
Note that mint tea, berry tea or other herbal teas may replace the rosehip-tea. However discard orange flower extract in this case; add mint or fresh fruit instead. An artificial sweetener may be used instead of honey.