Cookbook:Herbal Iced Tea
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Herbal Iced Tea|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 0.75 L rosehip tea
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 5 drops orange flower extract
- 1 lime, cut into pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into pieces
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Sweeten the rosehip tea with the honey and allow to chill.
- Add orange juice and orange flower extract.
- Divide the lime and lemon between 4 large glasses, and add the tea.
- Serve ice-cold.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Note that mint tea, berry tea, or other herbal teas may replace the rosehip tea. However discard orange flower extract in these cases; add mint or fresh fruit instead.
- An artificial sweetener may be used instead of honey.