Cookbook:Grilled Vegetable Sandwich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Grilled Vegetable Sandwich|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 slices of bread (preferably organic wholemeal bread)
- Sliced vegetables (e.g. mushrooms, courgettes, tomatoes, peppers, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Place bread slices next to each other on a baking tray.
- Arrange the vegetables evenly across both slices.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables, and add liberal sprinklings of oregano.
- Broil on medium-high heat for 5–10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve open-faced, or carefully combine the two parts of the sandwich.