Cookbook:Grilled Ribeye Steak
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Grilled Ribeye Steak|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Rub Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½–1 tsp cayenne pepper (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
Meat[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all rub ingredients.
- Coat steaks with mustard and apply rub to steaks.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill as high as it will go.
- Place steaks on grill and cook 2–3 minutes per side.
- Move steaks to medium grill heat. Cook until desired doneness, turning frequently.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes; slice thinly across the grain on a bias and serve.