Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Killing dogs may infringe religious dictates or even be illegal in some jurisdictions, especially if done outside of a supervision center that can perform the killing humanely and attest for the meat quality and sanitation (dogs can transmit rabies).|
Anjing panggang is a specialty dish of grilled dog from Eastern Indonesia, the Southern Philippines, and other countries.
- 1 small or medium-sized dog, humanely slaughtered, skinned, and cleaned
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3 tbsp salt
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20 spicy Thai peppers
- 3 tomatoes, puréed
- 3 cups lemon juice
- Cut dog up into about 12–16 large pieces.
- In a food processor, blend together all the marinade ingredients.
- Combine the dog pieces and marinade in a large container. Let marinate for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Put dog pieces on a charcoal grill, cover, and let it cook over warm coals. Flip and baste occasionally for about 1 hour or until meat is tender.