Cookbook:Green Curry Paste
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To make 3-4 tablespoons of green curry paste, we need:
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 16 green (piri-piri) chilli-peppers, chopped
- 2 branches lemon grass, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, grated
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon caraway-seed
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon trassi
- 3 tablespoons oil
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Grind the green chilli-peppers, garlic, lemon grass and scallions in a mortar.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the oil and keep grinding to a fluid paste.
- Now add the oil.
- Alternatively, add all ingredients to a mini food-processor or blender and process until smooth. Thin with water or oil as necessary.
- Save in an airtight pot in the refrigerator for storage (lasts 1 month).