Cookbook:Fried Potato Wedges
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 medium/fair sized potatoes (Russets are preferable)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil or (canola oil) (Multiple choices work)
- 5 grams sea salt (paprika or onion salt works too.)
- 4 grams of parsley or oregano (many seasonings can work.)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Slice potatoes evenly (over-sized wedges can result in uneven cooking).
- Sprinkle seasoning and salt over each potato.
- Deep fry potato wedges until brown and crispy (cook longer for more crispiness.)
- Put in a plastic container and put in fridge (or just put on a cooling area if eating immediately).