Cookbook:Firecracker Grilled Shrimp
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 36 peeled and deveined shrimp (21/25 count)
- ½ recipe Firecracker Marinade
- 9 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Pour marinade into a gallon size zip-top bag. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain shrimp and discard remaining marinade. Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer.
- Preheat your charcoal grill using a chimney starter, not lighter fluid to medium high. Reapply the grate and add shrimp. Cook, turning often, until shrimp is pink and slightly charred.
- Remove shrimp from skewers and discard skewers. Serve warm.