Cookbook:Eve's Apple (Cinnamon Raisin-stuffed Apple)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Eve's Apple (Cinnamon Raisin-stuffed Apple)|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Core apple almost to, but not through, the bottom.
- Mix together raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stuff apple cavity with this mixure.
- Cover apple with plastic wrap. Pierce plastic to allow for steam.
- Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 2–3 minutes. Test doneness with skewer. Apple will continue to cook slightly after microwaving.
- Let apple stand several minutes or until cool.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.