Cookbook:Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cucumber and Tomato Salad|
|Energy||30 Cal per serving|
This salad is very easy to make.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Chop cucumbers and tomatoes into small cubes (approx. ¼ inch on the side).
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Combine all of the above in an appropriately sized bowl.
- Add sunflower oil and mix well.
- Add salt to taste and mix again.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Sunflower oil is usually available at ethnic stores. If not available, it can be substituted for any vegetable oil, although that will change the authentic taste.
- A chopped green onion or a couple can be optionally added to the mix for a "greener" taste.
- The salad should better be all used up at once; the taste starts to deteriorate after a few hours.