Cookbook:Crab Fried Rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crab Fried Rice|
|Energy||175 Kcal. per serving|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cloves red onion, sliced
- 150 g bean sprouts, soaked in hot water
- 2 big red chilli, cut into small pieces
- 2 cans (200 g) crab, drained
- 3 scallion, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 1 plate (500 g) cooked rice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Stir fry the crab in the 5 tbsp oil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, and reserve.
- Heat the remaining oil, and use to stir fry the garlic, red onion, scallion, and red chillies for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the fried crab and bean sprouts. Stir until the crab changes color.
- Add the rice, fish sauce, salt, and black pepper. Stir until well-mixed.
- Serve hot.