Cookbook:Crab Fried Rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crab Fried Rice|
|Energy||175 Kcal. per serving|
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cloves red onion, sliced
- 150 g bean sprouts, soak in hot water
- 2 big red chilli, cut into small pieces
- 2 canned (200 g) crab, separate the liquid
- 3 scallion, cut 1 cm
- 1 plate (500 g) rice
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- Before cooking fried rice, cook first the crab with 5 tbsp. oil and stir it in 1 minutes. Place it into a blank bowl, and make a fried rice.
- Heat again the remaining oil, fry the garlic, red onion, scallion and the red chillies. Stir in 1 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the fried crab and bean sprouts. Stir until the crab is changing the color.
- Add the rice, and then fish sauce, salt and black pepper. Stir until mixed.
- Served hot.