Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cilbir Serves 4.
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 lt. water
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. hot paprika
- 1 cup (240ml) yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic and salt.
- Add the vinegar and some salt to boiling water, and poach the eggs.
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place an egg in each dish.
- Cover the eggs with plenty of yogurt.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet.
- Stir in the paprika, and pour the hot butter over the eggs.
- Serve immediately.