Chicken Parisian is a recipe for the Crock-Pot. It contains chicken, rice, wine, and Cream of Mushroom.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- boneless chicken cuts
- 1 box white rice
- Cream of Mushroom
- red/white wine (use cooking wine for more flavor)
- 1-2 pinches flour (may not be needed)
- 1 can sour cream
Servings[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
Prepare this before lunch starts, to have it in time for supper.
- Ready the Crock-Pot.
- Mix the wine and Cream of Mushroom together in the Crock-Pot. If you added too much wine, sprinkle in some flour to keep the sauce from losing viscosity.
- Once the mixture is thoroughly stirred, take the chicken cuts, strip off the fat, and rinse well. Then immerse it in the sauce mixture in the Crock-Pot. Be sure to fully saturate the cuts with it.
- Add in a whole can of sour cream, mix around, put the lid on, and set the Crock-Pot to cook for 8 hours.
- Around the time that it will be done, boil some rice in a pot. Serve the rice beneath the contents inside the Crock-Pot.
If having for leftovers, be sure to refrigerate the sauce and rice in separate containers.