Cookbook:Chicken Fried Rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chicken Fried Rice|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 red chillies, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 2 scallion, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 200 g carrot
- 200 g minced raw chicken
- 1 cup (550 g) cooked rice
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1¼ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
Sides (optional)[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan. Fry the garlic, chilli, and scallion, stirring, for 15 seconds.
- Add the chicken and carrot. Cook until the chicken changes color from pink to white.
- Add the rice, then the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook until well-combined.
- Serve hot with the sides.