Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 lb (½ to 1 kg) of skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 tsp cumin (or to suit your taste)
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper (or to suit your taste)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cut chicken into roughly 1x1 inch (2.5 x 2.5 cm) pieces.
- Marinate the chicken with a spoonful of turmeric, salt and black pepper.
- Cook chicken in olive oil, cumin and red pepper over high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- While meat is cooking, chop/julienne vegetables (red pepper, green pepper, and onion).
- When meat is completely cooked, add vegetables, stir frequently so that all are evenly cooked.
- Remove from heat when vegetables are soft.
- Serve with tortilla shells and any of the following toppings: cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, onions, guacamole.