Cookbook:Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chicken Alfredo pizza is a recipe for a medium sized pizza, feeding around four people.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (more if you like lots of chicken)
- pizza dough (e.g. Basic Pizza Crust or a pre-packaged dough for convenience)
- one large jar of Alfredo sauce
- one or large package of shredded cheese (e.g. cheddar, mozzarella)
- one package of pepperoni (it gives it that pizza look)
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- Cut up the chicken breast, and sear/bake/grill it until it is cooked through.
- Prepare the pizza crust and spread it on a medium sized pizza pan.
- Spread some Alfredo sauce on the crust, and top with cooked chicken. Repeat to make a few layers, then sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in oven at 350˚F (175˚C) for about 20 minutes or until the crust is done.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can add whatever you like if you find this recipe a bit bland.