Cookbook:White Bean Soup (Bob Chorba)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Bob Chorba)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 200 g white beans
- 2-3 carrots
- 1/2 a celery
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1-2 bell peppers
- 1-2 chilies
- Optional — parsley, mint, sunflower oil, salt, to garnish
- Soak the beans in cold water for 3-4 hours, drain and pour fresh water.
- Boil in an earthenware pot together with the oil, finely chopped carrots, onion and celery.
- The sliced peppers are added later; the grated tomatoes and mint, when the beans have turned tender.
- Salt and boil for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with finely chopped parsley.