|Black-Peppered Chicken Spaghetti
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- Heat the water, put the spaghetti and 2 tbsp. oil. After 10 minutes boiled, keep the water. Drain the spaghetti from the big pan.
- Now, boil the chicken. Sprinkle some salt. When it's changes the color, drain the chicken.
- Heat the oil on non-stick pan, fry the garlic, green and red capsicum and big onion.
- Add the chicken, cream, black pepper, salt and parsley. Stir until become mixture.
- Add the spaghetti, stir until all mixed.
- Served hot.