Cookbook:Black-Peppered Chicken Spaghetti
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Black-Peppered Chicken Spaghetti|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pack (800 g) spaghetti noodles
- 1 L water
- 5 tbsp oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 big onion, minced
- 100 ml cream
- 6 chicken fillets, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 25 g black pepper
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp parsley
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot. Add the spaghetti and 2 tbsp oil. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain the spaghetti, reserving some cooking water.
- Boil the chicken in salted water until the color changes. Drain the chicken.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick skillet. Add and fry the garlic, capsicum, and onion.
- Add the drained chicken, cream, black pepper, salt, and parsley. Stir until well-combined.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss together until well-mixed.
- Serve hot.