Cookbook:Banana Split II
(Redirected from Cookbook:Banana split)
Banana, ice-cream, whipped cream, ice-cream topping, sprinkles and a cherry on top, how much better can this get?
- a banana
- ice-cream (of your choice)
- ice-cream topping (of your choice)
- hundreds and thousands of sprinkles
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- Peel the banana and cut it in half (length wise) and place it in the serving bowl.
- Place three full scoops of ice-cream in-between the two pieces of banana.
- Cover the whole thing with a generous serving of whipped cream.
- Cover that with a generous serve of ice-cream topping of your choice.
- Sprinkle some hundreds and thousands of sprinkles over the top of all of that.
- Place a maraschino cherry on top.