Cookbook:Abacha Mmiri (Bobozee)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Abacha Mmiri (Bobozee)|
Abacha mmiri, also known as bobozee, is a typical Nigerian snack prepared from cassava.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Peel the cassava, then cut into slices. Rinse well.
- Boil cassava in a pot of water until done.
- Soak the cooked cassava overnight. Rinse thoroughly the next day, and drain away any remaining water.
- Season cassava slices with salt to taste.
- Add coconut, palm kernel, and roasted groundnut.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- The cassava is rinsed after soaking to remove the sour taste that develops.