Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page gives sources for page Conlang/Appendix/Glossary.|
- Gnoli triangle
- History of the "reason" classification system, FrathWiki.
- Geoff Eddy
- Possible etymology of bogolang, CONLANG-L.
- A brief history of the list, FrathWiki.
- Ithkuil, John Quijada
- Utopian for Beginners, The New Yorker, December 24 & 31, 2012 Issue.
- Ithkuil FAQ
- 1st Language Creation Conference - 4 - John Quijada - Cognitive linguistics
- Daniel Everett
- "Ele virou um charlatão", diz Chomsky, Folha de S.Paulo, February 1, 2009.
- Most references to the term cursive are about modern cursive handwriting. The Wikipedia and Wiktionary articles for cursive don't help. The more general usage may be glimpsed (atm) in the Wikipedia article for hieratic which calls it a cursive writing system.
- Natural Semantic Metalanguage
- Semantic primes, semantic molecules, semantic templates: Key concepts in the NSM approach to lexical typology, Cliff Goddard, University of New England, Australia.
- word-and-paradigm morphology
- Word and Paradigm Home Page, James P. Blevins, Cambridge University, archived 2008.