College Survival Guide/Etiquette
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Your position as a student
- Improve the society with your acquired knowledge.
Your rights as a student
Talking in Class
- Be an inspiration to the class.
- Avoid unacademic behaviour.
Not Talking in Class
Rules of Thumb:
- If you don't know something, ask the professor a question.
- If talking in class is not required, try to not talk too much.
- If you are angry at the professor, email the professor or talk to the professor outside of class.
- If the class is behind on lectures and covering new material, it is considerate at times to let class conversations die down for a few days.