Chronicles of Narnia/Books/The Last Battle
For general information on this book, please see the Wikipedia article The Last Battle.
- Chapter 1: By Caldron Pool
- Chapter 2: The Rashness of the King
- Chapter 3: The Ape in its Glory
- Chapter 4: What Happened that Night
- Chapter 5: How Help came to the King
- Chapter 6: A Good Night's Work
- Chapter 7: Mainly About Dwarfs
- Chapter 8: What News the Eagle Brought
- Chapter 9: The Great Meeting on Stable Hill
- Chapter 10: Who will go into the Stable?
- Chapter 11: The Pace Quickens
- Chapter 12: Through the Stable Door
- Chapter 13: How the Dwarfs Refused to be Taken In
- Chapter 14: Night falls on Narnia
- Chapter 15: Farther Up and Farther In
- Chapter 16: Farewell to Shadowlands
The seventh and final book published in the Narnia series, this book is largely the events and battles that immediately precede the final destruction of the land of Narnia. While its prime audience is children aged 8 to about 11, the story has enough depth to make it a satisfying, if short, read for even adult readers, and the characters show realistic development over the course of the book.
- New places visited: None.
- Title refers to: The end of Narnia