Chinese (Mandarin)/Lesson 1/Exercises
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Match the situations (1-8) to the appropriate lines of dialog (a-h):
- 1) Tony introduces himself. He says:
- 2) Amy asks Ginny what her name is. She asks:
- 3) Ginny asks Amy which country she is from. She asks:
- 4) Tony sees Ginny walking by and asks Owen who she is. He asks:
- 5) Amy thinks Tony is British, so he answers that he is not. He says:
- 6) Owen meets his friends Ginny and Tony and greets them. He says:
- 7) Amy tells Owen that the three people over there are Chinese. She says:
- 8) Ginny meets another French student and tells him that she is also French. She says:
Lines of dialog:
- a) Nǐmen hǎo.
- b) Tā shì shuí?
- c) Wǒ jiào Dōngní.
- d) Nǐ shì nǎ guó rén?
- e) Wǒ yě shì Fǎguórén.
- f) Wǒ bú shì Yīngguórén.
- g) Nǐ jiào shénme míngzi?
- h) Tāmen shì Zhōngguórén.