Chinese (Mandarin)/Development History
This history of the Chinese Wikibook highlights milestones along the book's development.
- March 17 A PDF Version is created and the first audio samples are added to vocabulary
- March 13 Print version created
- October Chinese is elected October's Book of the Month, the first language text to do so
- June 12 First stroke order images linked from vocabulary
- March First nomination for Book of the Month. One vote (or 37 minutes) shy of High school extensions' 5 votes. Chinese would also be the runner-up in August and September.
- Translated versions of the Chinese Wikibook appear in Spanish (March 13), Italian (July 19) and Polish (August 20).
- December 29 First Table of Contents
- December 22 Planning page added
- December 19 Major rewrite of Lesson 1