Change Issues in Curriculum and Instruction/Other Issues Worth Investigating/24 May, 2007
2. Effective Consumption of Information: Navigating the Ocean of Information
3. The Right Tool for the Job: How can we find the appropriate tools (software, etc.) to achieve our various educational objectives?
4. Wiki and Rhetoric: Re-evaluating Rhetorical Principles Based on Web 2.0 Innovations
5. Involving Parents in the Learning Process Through Web 2.0 Innovations
6. Addressing Resistance: Converting the Web 2.0 Nay-Sayers
7. Making Connections Through Web 2.0: Between Parents and Teachers, Teachers and Teachers, Teachers and Students, etc.
8. Diverse Curricular Support Materials: YouTube and other Web 2.0 Innovators Providing Diverse Educational Resources
9. Tailoring Web 2.0: How can we make these technologies engaging for diverse groups of people?
10. Helping Collaboration Exist in a Standards-Based Educational Environment