Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
The books in this subject area deal with languages, in particular foreign language learning. The study of individual modern and classical languages forms the backbone of the modern study of the humanities, while the scientific study of language is known as linguistics and is a social science. Since many areas of the humanities such as literature, history, and philosophy are based on language, changes in language can have a profound effect on the other humanities.
The following 12 related categories may be of interest, out of 12 total.
- ► Subject:Constructed languages (37 cats, 36 pages)
- ► Subject:Language education (9 cats, 10 pages)
- ► Subject:Languages of Africa (14 cats, 13 pages)
- ► Subject:Languages of Asia (64 cats, 67 pages)
- ► Subject:Languages of Europe (70 cats, 70 pages)
- ► Subject:Languages of North America (13 cats, 13 pages)
- ► Subject:Languages of Oceania (6 cats, 6 pages)
- ► Subject:Languages of South America (4 cats, 4 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Languages"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|