Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is great practice to do one-on-one conversations on specific topics. Here is a starter list of interview questions and conversational topics.
Interview Questions[edit | edit source]
- Where do you work?
- What is the best part of your job?
- What's the worst part?
- What are three adjectives that describe you?
- Why do you want to study Business English?
- What is your dream job and why?
- What is your competency?
Conversation Topics[edit | edit source]
- Entertainment (movies, music, celebrities and books)
- Business ethics
- Food and drinks
- The rich
- Current events
- Business trends
- Big business
- Home office
- Computers and technology
- Business books and magazines
- Cold calling
- Starting your own business
- American culture
- American business culture♠
- Time management
- Bad news letters
- Routine and good news letters