Blender 3D: HotKeys/Key/F
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- FKEY - In the 3D View, switches to UV Face Select Mode if selected object is a mesh. Pressing FKEY again will bring you back to Object Mode.
- CTRL+FKEY - Sort Faces. The faces of the active Mesh Object are sorted, based on the current view in the 3DWindow. The leftmost face first, the rightmost last. The sequence of faces is important for the Build Effect (AnimButtons).
- FKEY - creates segment/edge/face. If two vertices are selected, create an edge connecting the two vertices. If three or four vertices are selected, or two edges are selected, create a face connecting the vertices or edges. If two co-planar faces are selected, join the faces to create an FGon, or dismantle a previously created FGon.
- ALT+FKEY - Beauty Fill. The edges of all the selected triangular faces are switched in such a way that equally sized faces are formed. This operation is 2D; various layers of polygons must be filled in succession. The Beauty Fill can be performed immediately after a Fill.
- CTRL+FKEY - (Pre-Blender-2.5) Flip faces, selected triangular faces are paired and common edge of each pair swapped.
- CTRL+FKEY - (Blender 2.5) Face specials.
- SHIFT+FKEY - Fill selected. All selected vertices that are bound by edges and form a closed polygon are filled with triangular faces. Holes are automatically taken into account. This operation is 2D; various layers of polygons must be filled in succession.