From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Bikes not Bombs: a Boston cycle organisation with its own pdf-based bike maintenance tutorials
- CTC-The UK's National Cyclist's Organisation : A site of general interest to UK cyclists.
Main Manufacturer Links
- Campagnolo Technical Documents : Spare parts lists and instructions
- SHIMANO Technical Documents : Spare parts lists and instructions
- SRAM Service Pages : Spare parts lists and instructions
Respected Maintenance Sites
- Park Tool Repair Help : A well respected repair site, known widely to cyclists everywhere.
- Sheldon Brown's Home Page : The repair home page of the late Sheldon Brown, now maintained by Harris Cyclery.
Specific Interest Pages
- Gearing 101 Tutorial: by the Cycling Site, Oregon, USA
- London-Bicycles on Public Transport: A guide to bike access on the London Underground (UK)
- London-Bicycle Hire Scheme: How and where to hire a bicycle in London (UK)
- Front Shifting: A page on front shifting by CTC, the UK Cyclist's Organisation
- Rear Shifting: A page on mixing rear drive-train gear by CTC, the UK Cyclist's Organisation
- Aurumania - Most Expensive Gold Bike: The most expensive Gold Bike in the whole world.