1. Electrons are positioned:
2. Mass Number is defined as:
3. An atom can be considered as consisting mostly of:
4. The number of known isotopes is roughly:
5. Atomic Number is defined as:
6. The radius of a nucleus is how much smaller than that of an atom:
7. For an atom to be electrically neutral, the number of:
8. Nuclear binding energies are usually expressed in units of:
9. The Hydrogen-3 nucleus (also called Tritium) consists of:
10. Isotopes are nuclei with:
11. Radioactivity is the process of:
12. The number of protons in a nucleus is expressed by the symbol:
13. How many neutrons are in a Uranium-235 nucleus?
14. The two main parts of an atom are called:
15. Which of the following is the smallest?
16. Which one of the following is a nucleon?
17. One Atomic Mass Unit is about:
18. In the symbol Cs-137, the number 137 represents:
Your score is 0 / 0