Bartending/Cocktails/Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
This page is to be used as reference to making Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris. Also known as "The Rik", this drink is for those who go out once per month. Those who imbibe this poor excuse for a beverage, force banter as if it were a piece of shit...and they were constipated. For regular (alcoholic), just add 2 cups of rum (or other liqueur) to this recipe. Please keep in mind that this is only one recipe used for mixing Daiquiris, and it is always fun to try different methods to pick your favorite.
- 1 cup of cold milk, cream, or combination of the two
- 8 halved strawberries or other fruit if preferred
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 Tablespoon of whipped cream (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Freeze for 2 minute.
- Serve in shallow, chilled glass
- Strawberries can be replaced by any other fruit to create a different flavor of drink.
- Frozen fruits often yield a better consistency and texture than fresh fruit.
- One may also mix a matching flavored liqueur.