Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 1/2 measures of Zubrowka vodka
- 1 1/2 measures of Krupnik liqueur
- 2 measures of Apple Juice
Garnish[edit | edit source]
Glass[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Take Zubrowka and Krupnik from the freezer
- Shake with crushed ice and strain the ingredients.
- Serve in an ice-cold 5oz Martini glass, no garnish.
Notes[edit | edit source]
A Polish Martini tastes of honey due to the addition of Krupnik which is a honey-based liqueur.