The Eukazini is a cocktail invented on the December 17, 2006. It was invented by bartender Kaz Santiago and customer Euan Morse in Edinburgh's Ryan's Bar.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 oz or jigger of Vodka
- 1 oz or jigger of Cointreau
- 1 oz or jigger of Midori
- 1 oz or jigger of Pimms
Garnish[edit | edit source]
A small triangle of orange to complete the drink.
The Glass[edit | edit source]
A chilled martini glass rimmed with granulated sugar.
Use a lemon or lime wedge to 'juice' the glass.
Method[edit | edit source]
- Fill a shaker with ice, then add all ingredients.
- Shake ingredients till shaker is frosted, (shake very vigorously).
- Then strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with orange and serve.
References[edit | edit source]
Euan Morse - author