From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|This bartending page has been nominated for cleanup for the following reason: "confirm as a published cocktail or delete?".
Please edit this module to improve it. See this module's talk page for discussion.
- 2 cans cream of coconut (Coco-Lopez)
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 4 - 6 oz Bacardi white rum
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients less nutmeg in a blender or food processor and blend well.
- Pour mixture into a bottle or other storage container, then refigerate.
- Remove from refrigerator serve cold in shot glasses,or with ice in tumblers.
(NOTE: It is extremely important that you make sure there are as little clumps in the mixture as possible!)