Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Alexander is said to be named after Czar Alexander II of Russia.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1/2 shot Gin or Brandy
- 1/2 shot Heavy cream (or half-and-half)
- 1/2 shot White creme de cacao
Garnishes[edit | edit source]
Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Combine ingredients over ice
- Shake and strain into glass
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Do not attempt to combine the Gin and Brandy Alexander into a single drink.
Related Cocktails[edit | edit source]
- This drink is an ancestor of a popular modern drink: the White Russian.