Annotated Republic of China Laws/Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act/Article 37
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Article 36||Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act
Republic of China (Taiwan) Law
Promulgated amendment on 2016-11-09[edit | edit source]
|Wikisource has original text related to:|
- Article 37
- Any person convicted of the crime of homicide, robbery, pillage, plunder, extortion for money, kidnapping, or other crimes as specified by Articles 184, 185, and 221 to 229 of the Criminal Law; Articles 24 to 27 of the Statue for Prevention of Sexual Transactions Involving Children and Adolescents; Articles 33 to 37 of the Statue for Child and Youth Sexual Exploitation Prevention Act ;the Statue Governing the Control of Guns, Ammunition, Knives and Weapons; the Smuggling Punishment Act; or the Statue for Prevention of Narcotics; or persons given correctional penalties pursuant to the Statue Governing Seizing Mobsters shall be prohibited from applying taxi driver business registration.
- Should a taxi driver commit any of the crimes as specified in the previous paragraph during a valid taxi registration period, his/her business registration certificates shall be suspended after being ruled guilty in the first trial in court or given correctional penalties pursuant to the Statue Governing Seizing Mobsters. Any driver who has been convicted by a court or given correctional penalties shall have his/her commercial registration certificate canceled and his /her driver license shall be revoked.
- Should a taxi driver the commit crimes involving larceny, fraud, theft, obstruction of freedom, or any of the crimes specified in Articles 230 to 236 of the Criminal Law during operation and be sentenced to prison in the first trial of a court, his/her business registration certificate shall be suspended. Any driver who has been convicted by a court and sentenced to prison, his/her business registration certificate shall be canceled and his/her driver license shall be revoked.
- Should a taxi driver have his/her business registration certificate been suspended for reasons as specified in the preceding two paragraphs and fail to return said certificate to the issuing police authority, said certificate shall be canceled.
- Any taxi driver whose business registration certificate is canceled or suspended for violating the previous Article or this Article and who is subjected to take punishment from a police authority shall be exempt from the regulations said in Subparagraph 1, Paragraph 1, Article 8.
- Any canceled business registration certificate shall be detained by the police authorities.
- Regulations regarding the qualifications for a taxi driver, business registration, tests, fees for joining training courses, issuing certificates, and other binding matters shall be determined by the MOI in conjuction with the MOTC.
Annotated by Wikibooks[edit | edit source]
- "Road Traffic Management and Penalty Act: Article 37". Immigration Office (Taiwan). 2016-11-09. http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/LawClass/LawSearchNo.aspx?PC=K0040012&DF=&SNo=37. Retrieved 2017-09-19.