Annotated Republic of China Laws/ROC Office of the President Organization Act
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Republic of China Office of the President Organization Act
Republic of China Law from Mainland era to Taiwan
- The original text of 29 articles was enacted and promulgated by the Nationalist Government on May 1, 1948, and entered into force on May 20 of the same year.
- Full text of 19 articles amended and promulgated per January 24, 1996 Presidential Order No. (85)-Hua-Zong-8500020890
- Article 3 amended per March 21, 2007 Presidential Order No. (96)-Hua-Zong-I-Yi-09600034581
- Article 14-1 added and Article 15 amended per September 1, 2010 Presidential Order No. (99)-Hua-Zong-I-Yi-09900224411
Annotated by Wikibooks
- "The ROC Office of the President Organization Act: Legislative History". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2016-09-14. http://law.moj.gov.tw/eng/LawClass/LawHistory.aspx?PCode=A0010012. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- This complete amendment is in a separate page, and later partial amendments are in other separate pages per articles.