Annotated Republic of China Laws/Nationality Act
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Republic of China Law From Mainland Era to Taiwan
- Promulgated on February 5, 1929, by the National Government of the Republic of China
- Revised and Promulgated on February 9, 2000, by No. Hua-Tsung -1-Yi No. 8900032920 Order of President
- Revised and Promulgated Article 20 on June 20, 2001, by No. Hua-Tsung -1-Yi No. 9000118960 Order of President
- Promulgated on June 15, 2005, by No. Hua-Tsung -1-Yi No. 09400088881 Order of President, Deleting Article 21 and Revising Article 3 to Article 6 and Article 15
- Revised and Promulgated Article 10 and Article 20 on January 27, 2006, by No. Hua-Tsung -1-Yi No. 09500011641 Order of President
Annotated by Wikibooks
- "Nationality Act: Legislative History". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2016-12-16. http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/LawClass/LawHistory.aspx?PCode=D0030001. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- This full amendment is in a separate page, and later partial amendments are in other separate pages per articles.