Annotated Republic of China Laws/National Park Law/Article 8
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Article 6 to Article 7||National Park Law
Republic of China (Taiwan) Law
|Article 9 to Article 27-1→|
Promulgated amendment on 1972-06-13[edit | edit source]
|Wikisource has original text related to:|
- “Wildlife” refers to the fauna and flora naturally growing in an area without any artificial feeding, raising or cultivation and which constitute a major component of the natural scenery.
- “National Park plan” refers to a comprehensive management plan prepared to guide the administration in the protection, utilization and development of the whole national park area.
- “National Park concession” refers to the operations that provide necessary and appropriate visitor support for recreation and tourism and which adequately protect the park’s resources.
- “Existing use area” refers to the land and water within the national park which does not belong to the other management zones and which includes existing towns and other land uses that may be allowed to continue to exist.
- “Recreation area” refers to the area in which recreation facilities and limited resource uses shall be permitted.
- “Culture/historic area” refers to the area that is designated for the preservation of important prehistoric sites and monuments of historic value.
- “Scenic area” refers to the area possessing significant natural features that cannot be restored by man and shall be strictly protected from development.
- “Ecological protected area” refers to the area where the natural biotic communities shall be stringently protected from development and shall be used only for scientific research.
Promulgated amendment on 2010-12-08[edit | edit source]
|Wikisource has original text related to:|
- Article 8
- National park: An area demarcated by the competent authority in accordance with the Law to conserve the unique landscapes and ecological systems in the country on a sustainable basis, as well as to preserve the biodiversity and cultural diversity thereof and provide resources for recreation and research activities of the public.
- National Nature Park: An area demarcated by the competent authority in accordance with the criteria described in the Law despite its smaller resources or surface area.
- The National Park Plan: the general plan established to facilitate administration of the protection, utilization, and development of the entire area of each national park.
- The National Nature Park Plan: the general plan established to facilitate administration of the protection, utilization, and development of the entire area of each national nature park.
- National park enterprise: an enterprise set up in accordance with the National Park Plan to facilitate the recreation and ecological tour activities and protection of national park resources.
- General controlled area: the land or waters inside a national park not belonging to any other classified area and the original permission of use of the land and waters is sustained, including existing villages.
- Recreation area: an area suitable for outdoor recreational activities and reasonable numbers of recreational facilities and limited use of the resources are permitted.
- Historical monument preservation area: an area placed under control to preserve important historical buildings, memorable sites, settlements, historical monuments, ruins, cultural landscapes, relics, as well as recognized ancestral graves, sites of worship, sites of origins, old tribal land, ruins, and historical monuments of the indigenous peoples and preserved in accordance with the indigenous cultures and customs.
- Special landscape area: an area with unique natural landscapes impossible to recreate artificially and development is strictly restricted.
- Ecological reservation: an area requiring strict protection of the natural biological societies and their habitats for the sake of preserving biodiversity or providing ecological research.
Annotated by Wikibooks[edit | edit source]
- "National Park Law". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 1972-06-13. http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/news/news_detail.aspx?id=658. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- Presidential Decree (No. 878) (1972-06-13). "National Park Law". Administrative Regulation. Yushan National Park. https://web.archive.org/web/20160902162232/http://www.ysnp.gov.tw/en/aboutus/parklaw.aspx. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "National Park Law: Article 6". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2010-12-08. http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/LawClass/LawSearchNo.aspx?PC=D0070105&DF=&SNo=8. Retrieved 2016-11-23.