Annotated Republic of China Laws/Name Act
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Republic of China (Taiwan) Law
History[edit | edit source]
- Enacted and Promulgated on March 7, 1953, by Order of President
- Article 6 amended on December 1, 1965, by Order of President
- Article 6 amended on November 18, 1983, by Order of President
- Article 1 amended on January 20, 1995, by Order of President
- Amended and Promulgated on June 20, 2001, by Hua-Zong-(1)-Yi-Zi No.90000118950 Order of President
- Promulgated on October 5, 2001 by Tai-Nei-Zi No.059674 Order of Executive Yuan, come into force from October 15, 2001
- Amended and Promulgated on June 25, 2003, by Hua-Zong-(1)-Yi-Zi No.09200116230 Order of President
- Article 6 and Article 12 amended on December 26, 2007 by Hua-Zong-(1)-Yi-Zi No.09600174101 Order of President
- Article 2 amended and Promulgated on July 8, 2009, by Hua-Zong-(1)-Yi-Zi No.09800166491 Order of President
- Amendments to all 17 Articles promulgated by Presidential Decree Hua-zong-(1)-yi-zi No. 10400058191 on May 20, 2015.
Annotated by Wikibooks[edit | edit source]
- "Name Act: Legislative History". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2016-09-14. Retrieved 2016-09-24.
- This full amendment is in a separate page, and later partial amendments are in other separate pages per articles.