Annotated Republic of China Laws/Criminal Code of the Armed Forces
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Criminal Code of the Armed Forces
Republic of China Law from Mainland Era to Taiwan
History[edit | edit source]
From http://law.moj.gov.tw/ENG/LawClass/LawHistory.aspx?PCode=F0120001 :
- On September 25, 1929, National Government regulated 119th clause .
- On July 2, 1937, National Government modified and notified 2 th ,112 th -122 th Clauses.
- On April 21, 1967, President (88) (一) number 8800084040 orders to modified and notified Chapter 11 and 87th clause.
- On September 28, 2001, President (90) (一) number 9000195310 orders modified and notified 79th clause; it was implemented from October 2, 2001 on.
- Amended and promulgated on January 10th, 2007.
- Amended and promulgated on December 12th, 2007
- Amended and promulgated on January 2th, 2008.
- The amended Article 54 was promulgated by the Presidential Decree hua-zong-yi-yi-zi No. 10000263901 on November 30, 2011.
- Amended and promulgated on May. 22, 2013. 
Wikibooks annotation[edit | edit source]
- ↑ It should be corrected to 1999.
- ↑ This complete amendment is in a separate page, and later partial amendments are in other separate pages per articles.
- ↑ Amended Article 54 of this Code was also promulgated on May 22, 2013.
- ↑ Amended Article 44 of this Code was also promulgated on 15 January 2014.