Annotated Republic of China Laws/Copyright Act/Article 90-9
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Article 90-8||Copyright Act
Republic of China (Taiwan) Law
Newly adopted and promulgated on 2009-05-13[edit | edit source]
|Wikisource has original text related to:|
- Article 90-9
- An information storage service provider shall forward notice to the allegedly infringing user of any measures taken under Article 90octies, subparagraph 3, by the contact method stipulated between the service provider and the user or by the contact information left by the user. However, this requirement shall not apply if the nature of the service provided makes such notice impossible.
- If a user referred to in the preceding paragraph believes that the materials were not involved in infringement, the user may submit counter notification documents to the information storage service provider with a request to restore the removed content or related information or restore the access to it.
- Upon receipt of a counter notification described in the preceding paragraph, an information storage service provider shall expeditiously forward such documents to the copyright holder or plate rights holder.
- If, within 10 business days since one day after the date of receiving counter notification from the information storage service provider as described in the preceding paragraph, the copyright holder or plate rights holder provides the information storage service provider with evidence regarding filing civil or criminal litigation against the user, the information storage service provider shall not bear any obligation to restore the content or related information.
- If the copyright holder or plate rights holder fails to provide evidence on filing litigation in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the information storage service provider shall, within no more than 14 business days since one day after the date of forwarding the counter-notification documents, restore the removed content or related information or restore the access to it. However, if restoration is impossible, the service provider shall notify the user in advance, or provide another appropriate method by which the user may restore it.
Annotated by Wikibooks[edit | edit source]
- "Copyright Act: Article 90-9". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2014-01-22. http://law.moj.gov.tw/ENG/LawClass/LawSearchNo.aspx?PC=J0070017&DF=&SNo=90.9. Retrieved 2016-11-24.