Annotated Republic of China Laws/Copyright Act/Article 79
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Article 71||Copyright Act
Republic of China (Taiwan) Law
Promulgated amendment on 2003-07-09[edit | edit source]
|Wikisource has original text related to:|
- Article 79
- For a literary or artistic work that has no economic rights or for which the economic rights have been extinguished, a plate maker who arranges and prints the said literary work, or in the case of an artistic work, a plate maker who photocopies, prints, or uses a similar method of reproduction and first publishes such reproduction based on such original artistic work, and duly records it in accordance with this Act, shall have the exclusive right to photocopy, print, or use similar methods of reproduction based on the plate.
- The rights of the plate maker shall subsist for ten years from the time the plate is completed.
- The last day of the term of protection referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be the last day of the last year of such term.
- Assignment or placement in trust of plate rights shall not be effective against third parties unless it has been recorded.
- The regulations governing recordation of plate rights, recordation of assignment, recordation of trust, and other requisite matters shall be prescribed by the competent authority.
Annotated by Wikibooks[edit | edit source]
- "Copyright Act". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2003-07-09. http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/news/news_detail.aspx?id=427. Retrieved 2016-11-23.