While Wikibooks offers somewhat clearer opportunities for "authorship" than Wikipedia, there remains the fact that anything put here is really a contribution. Content is thus developed by contributors rather than authors. If you are interested in developing a particular subject as part of this textbook, please add your material to an existing chapter or start a new page and fit it into the book's structure. The chapter arrangement can be fine-tuned at a later time.
- Robert Huber is a biologist at Bowling Green State University. This book started as an online, html-based, modular textbook in 1998. This material was transferred into the Wikibook to start things off. Since then content continues to develop for use in a college course in Animal Behavior.
- J. Jackson. Contributed to the Nature vs. Nurture section.
- C.Nordal. Contributed to the Sensory Memory section.
- ... (add your name and thoughts here if you are a contributor)
- Case Studies were contributed by ... (add your name if you have contributed a case study, research summary, or example)
- Wikibook contributors (see individual page histories)
- Wikipedia contributors