American Ghost Towns/Ghost towns in Ohio/Ghost towns in Franklin County/Smiley's Corners

From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Main Page - Table of Contents

Smiley's Corners was a town on the Scioto River, in Norwich Township. The town was historic for the township, as it had the first schoolhouse in Norwich Township, established in 1814. The town also had the township's first post office, which was established in 1852.

Page navigation[edit]

Previous page: Shattucksburg
Next page: Sullivant