Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Barbering
|Skill Level 3|
|Year of Introduction: 1938|
The Barbering Honor is a component of the Technician Master Award .
- 1 1. Spend a minimum of five hours observing a licensed master barber/hairstylist while at work.
- 2 2. Name three essentials in the care of hair.
- 3 3. Demonstrate the ability to give a shampoo correctly.
- 4 4. Be able to explain and demonstrate at least two methods of cutting hair.
- 5 5. Explain and demonstrate the purpose of at least two different kinds of combs used in cutting hair.
- 6 6. Explain and demonstrate the purpose of two different kinds of scissors.
- 7 7. Explain and demonstrate at least two purposes for the use of a clipper.
- 8 8. Write 500 words on what you learned during your apprenticeship.
- 9 Historical Notes
- 10 References
1. Spend a minimum of five hours observing a licensed master barber/hairstylist while at work.
2. Name three essentials in the care of hair.
1. Washing 2. Brushing