Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Physical Fitness (South Pacific Division)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Physical Fitness (South Pacific Division)|
South Pacific Division
|Skill Level 2|
|Year of Introduction: 1929|
- 1 1. Define physical fitness, giving at least two supporting statements from the Spirit of Prophecy volumes.
- 2 2. Pass the minimum physical-capacity test.
- 3 3. Describe and demonstrate the principles of good posture in sitting, standing and walking. Describe the test for good posture.
- 4 4. Describe at least three common posture problems, giving the frequent causes for poor posture. Demonstrate exercise to promote good posture.
- 5 5. Identify your posture problems if any, and practice exercises designed to correct these problems.
- 6 6. Describe elements of good foot posture. Demonstrate exercises to improve foot posture.
- 7 7. Demonstrate successfully (including ability to repeat in rapid succession) at least twelve different exercises that are beneficial in body building.
- 8 References
The Physical Fitness (South Pacific Division) Honor is a component of the Sportsman Master Award .