- 1 Butternut Squash
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- Cooking Spray
- Spray the inside of a Dutch Oven and the underside of the lid with cooking spray.
- Slice the butternut squash in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard them.
- Place the squash halves in the dutch oven, cut side up. You may have to place the large end of one half next to the small end of the other to make them fit.
- Slice the butter in to pats and place them on the squash halves.
- Put the lid on and bake for 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove the squashes from the dutch oven and drizzle maple syrup on them.