Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Textile Painting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Arts and Crafts
|Skill Level 2|
|Year of Introduction: 1956|
The Textile Painting Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award .
- 1 1. Know the best types of material for painting and how to prepare them for painting.
- 2 2. Know how to trace and transfer a pattern onto the material.
- 3 3. How much time should be given for paint to dry?
- 4 4. Demonstrate the centering of patterns on material.
- 5 5. Properly clean brushes after they have been used, or if using tube paints, properly care for tubes and tips.
- 6 6. Paint three different designs, using paint brushes on at least two, using the following techniques
- 7 7. Using a stencil, paint an item with at least two colors.